Thursday 2 August 2018

Rhino's go marching by



I love creating cards and gift wrapping for all the presents I give to the people in my life. Whether they are a family member, a friend or an acquaintance, I get a thrill out of seeing them open the envelope for the card or the gift wrapping for the present as much as I enjoy them actually loving the present. Being able to give a special present in a lovely little box, bag or gift wrapping and having the theme run through from the card to the wrapping is something that I love being able to do.

This beautiful card and gift bag I have made for this blog is just so sweet that I had to share it. I do have 2 people to thank for the inspiration for both the card and the gift bag. The Corner Folded Card was from Sage Kimble @ Stamping Madly and the Envelope Satchel was from Jenny Hayward @ A Stamping Journey.

 

The stamp set I have used is Animal Outing along with the matching Design Series Paper (DSP), Animal Expedition. The cardstock colours are then easily chosen because in the catalogue, when you have a DSP, the list of colours can then be found underneath it. There are also colour cardstock packs that can be purchased in conjunction with the DSP and these include three of the coordinating colours. This takes even more of the guess work out of the combinations that can be made.




The dimensions and instructions on how to make the bag can be found at A Stamping Journey. I have altered it a bit to fit what I wanted it for but I have been able to fit the card with the gorgeous little rhino and the present into the bag.

Disclaimer: I am unable to show the present at this time as the person who is receiving it may read this blog and I don't want them to see the present too early. If you wish to see the present head on over to my Facebook page after Tuesday 7th August and there will be a picture and the link to the page of the gorgeous and talented Sarah at Entwined Wire Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment