Wednesday 28 December 2016

Change

I have had this topic going around in my head for the last few weeks.  As I have found a lot of my crafting habits changing with this Christmas season.

There are so many things that you can change in your life:
* clothes
* mind
* money
* history
* places
* behaviour
* expression
just to name a few.

And then there are so many ways to say "change" as well:
* adjustment
* development
* diversity
* revolution
* shift
* switch
* transition
* variation

I like to think that all the synonyms listed above describe how I have changed how I think about my crafting, especially card making.

I remember a long-ish time ago I was over at a really good friend's place and I was scrapping and she was pottering and wondering what to do.  She finally decided that she was going to sit down and stamp some paper bags for birthday wrapping, etc.  Anyway, I looked at how fiddly it looked and said "I would never do that, it's just too fiddly".  I have just learnt that I should not say "never" because that is how Stampin' Up! has changed my mind, behaviour and expression.  See below for the wonderful changes I have made to my Christmas gift giving this year.

I cheated with the tags, as a fulltime working Mum I just did not
have the time to sit down and make my own tags.  So I went to the
newsagent and bought tags already made and threaded for about $8.

Then I stamped to my hearts content.

Using the Candy Cane Christmas, Jar of Cheer and Tin of Tags stamp sets and stamp pads, pens and aqua painter I have turned the plain tags into beautiful gift tags.  I have attached a product list for you to see what I have used.


Even the paper got in on the act.  I used the paper I had saved from the packaging
from my Stampin' Up! parcels and stamped it.


Well this blog is finally done, it is 3 days after Christmas now and the chaos is over.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a relaxing few days before the New Year pops in and starts the process of school, work and life all over again.

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy New Year and 
I hope you are looking forward to the wonderful things Stampin' Up! will be offering in 2017!!!

Cheers and happy stamping

Jodi xo

Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment