Wednesday 16 November 2016

12 Years of Marriage

This is my very first blog as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I have just posted my first event and placed my first order for all that I need for said event.  I have only been a demo for 2 weeks and I feel like I have been doing this forever.

It is my wedding anniversary this Sunday, 13th November.  My lovely husband and I always get a present for each other that is a traditional symbol for that year.  This year it is Linen and I got 2 red pillow cases (his favourite colour) and had a bear and a cat with a few words embroided on them.  They are really cute and hope he likes them. (Editor's note: It is now after the weekend, I have been so busy so didn't get the chance to finish this post as yet, it is Wednesday and needless to say I do know that my hubby loved the pillowcases).





I thought I better make a card to go with the present as well.  The card is a very simple one but it says all that I wanted to say to him.

 

I absolutely love the Large Number Framelits. I used them for the first time in a class before I was a demo and knew I had to have them as soon as I could get them.

   

My husband hasn't really had a look at any of my stamps as I keep them all safely in my craft room away from my girl's little fingers but when he opened the card his first comment was "It's cool that you can get a stamp that says something like that". I took that as his approval of Stampin' Up! 😄

  

I have used the Flourishing Phrases flower in Mint Macaron with the little heart from Endless Thanks in Rich Razzleberry as a little detail.

I was very happy with the way this card turned out and I am looking forward to many more anniversary cards that will be made for my husband.

I hope you have enjoyed my first blog as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Cheers and happy stamping

Jodi xo

Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment